[78-L] fwd: Marsalis makes the world safe for pure jazz

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 15:32:00 PST 2009

So Mike, when was this Trane concert? According to Fujioka (the 'Lord' for Coltrane), his last public performance was 4/23/67 at the Olatunji Center in NYC; there's no mention of Temple anywhere in 1967.  I bet there's lots of people besides me who'd like to know more about and hear that tape...

Gene