[78-L] Worst reprocessed reissue

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Mon Dec 21 22:45:00 PST 2009

Reissues you love to hate? I'd go with the mid-1960's Tiara label. Big "Sir Echo". The Artie Pshaw is my favorite; some horribly messed up Jerry Gray ET tracks are included which exhibit some bizarre phasing effects from the tape transfers. Lesson learned at age 17: don't buy records off a rack in a drug store!
 DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com