[78-L] Colored vinyl records

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Dec 21 18:30:07 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>

Sadly. your post...as all TOO usual...can be easily translated as "I know
ALL
of this stuff...and you don't!  Nyah-nyah-na-na-nyah-nyah...?!"

QUIT trying to score "Superiority Points" and re-realize that the whole
point
of the 78L list is to share data on 78's!...NOT "gotchas" on hapless
posters?!

Comment ca va? Na und?!

Steven C. Barr