[78-L] Test Pressing?

Gregg Kimball gdkimball at cox.net
Mon Dec 21 16:33:30 PST 2009

Thanks for the information, Steve.  No, I don't need anymore!  My collection
of Columbia ethnic series records is mostly made up of Celtic and
French-Canadian stuff with a smattering of other odball things.  I was
really just interested in it as an example of how a company like Columbia
vetted a recording. I guess the guy who wrote "bad" didn't rule the day!

Gregg