[78-L] Gotham Rhythm Boys info?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Dec 21 09:52:37 PST 2009

No.
The Aristocrats on Banner, et al, are NOT The Four Aristocrats on Victor
and Columbia. The Aristocrats is an as yet unknown vocal group with Andy
Sannella playing steel guitar. The difference in playing technique is
obvious. The Four Aristocrats' steel player was Eddie Lewis for all
three years they recorded. Other band members rotated out (so to speak)
but Lewis remained through them all.
Malcolm

*******