[78-L] The Christmas Songs

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 08:55:28 PST 2009

I concur with the observation made by another individual that I've never
heard "Jingle Bells" or "Winter Wonderland" -- just to mention two
examples -- on or after 12/26. I've always got my car radio glued to
the scan setting while driving around, too -- I just like to see what
else is out there on the radio and even here in a decent-size metro
area (Raleigh, NC) there are only three FM radio stations that have
non-stop Christmas music on right now, and the playlists are pretty
boring stuff. But all of that will disappear the day after Xmas.

Tom