[78-L] Soundies

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 09:56:49 PST 2009

There are a lot of these Soundies on the Passport Video Label distributed by Music Video Distributors.

They were often packaged by Artists.

One of my favorite sets of Soundies, TV clips etc was a 12 volume VHS series from MPI. But there was no way to go direct to the track.

Thankfully a british company put 10 DVDS (they added tracks from the other two as "bouns) and MVD released them. I covered about 18 months ago. Can't remember the title of the series. They clipped off the title ends on the soundies.

ALSO, there were some nice Soundies on Storyville on VHS which are now on DVD thanks to Naxos.

Steve