[78-L] oBoo turning a blind eye to bootlegs?

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 19 08:50:56 PST 2009

This may be a rare occurrence, but the folks at oBoo (aka the world's
favourite on line auction site) seem to be asleep at the wheel.
Earlier in the week some numpty listed 4 Kiss bootleg lps in the 78
section. I reported the listing violation. With a bit over one day to
go -- the listings are still there. And to add to the mix, the same
numpty has added 3 Ozzy Osborne bootleg lps, listed as 78s, just today.

Hmmmm ..... we'll see what reporting these will do