[78-L] David Lennick really knows how to pack 78's for shipment!!!!

Don Chichester dnjchi78 at live.com
Sat Dec 19 05:55:19 PST 2009

I found 6 or all 7 of the Top Ten sets on eBay one time, but the idiot didn't
pack them well and there was some smashage. These things are pressed on very
unstable shellac to begin with, and the Fibber McGee and Molly set in
particular seems prone to self-destructing..I ran across broken and incomplete
sets for years before finding a good one.

dl

I found the complete set one day while in high school--at a St. Vincent de Paul thrift store.  Are there any of these stores left?

Don