[78-L] What's the most recorded jazz tune of all time?

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 05:18:03 PST 2009

And then there are the 'originals' based on the chord changes of those standards. I'm betting there are more 'rhythm changes' tunes than ones based on B&S, but don't have the time or inclination to do the research to see if it's the truth. I'd bet Sweet GA Brown would also do well in this analysis.

I wonder how many versions of IGR and SGB show up in Lord? (I don't have access to Lord).

Gene