[78-L] Colored vinyl records

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Dec 18 21:02:03 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Actually, the guy just pressed those things for his own amusement. I know
> the
> dealer who bought them from the estate..TODAY they're collectible because
> of
> what they are, but he certainly had no intention at the time of getting
> rich by
> pressing fakes.

The whole concept of defining "success" in financial terms is a 21st-century
idea!!
Sadly, we are going to see western civilization dissolve into an
XXI-Jahrhundert
chase of "I GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU GOT, ARSEHOLE!!!}

To paraphrase the unknown quote...Money isn't everything, but it is way
ahead
of everything else...!!!?

I still hope to see some damphool stranded on  a desert (Sahara) with
nothing
but a large bag of currency!

Steven C. Barr