[78-L] OT. Trouble with Yahoo mail

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 16 15:32:27 PST 2009

I just clicked on my Yahoo mail and it says, and I quote,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon an unexpected, temporary problem. Performing your action
again in a few moments will likely resolve the problem completely. If not, we
suggest you try re-launching Yahoo! Mail.

If the problem persists, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 15.

Thanks,

dl