[78-L] Warner"Big Band"set - Go watch it! <vbg>

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 15 21:32:22 PST 2009

Actually it can't have been that bad. This machine was purchased (second hand)
by my parents for use at music appreciation evenings, as part of a fund-raising
program, and the records in their collection are still in great shape. By the
way, I never saw single-play steel needles till recent years..when I was a kid,
we used RCA Victor Red Seal Needles, which were good for about 10 plays.

dl