[78-L] A friendly ARSC reminder

Tim Brooks tbroo2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 19:42:27 PST 2009

This is a friendly reminder that proposals for presentations at the annual ARSC Conference next May in fascinating New Orleans, Louisiana, are due on January 4th, 2010, less than three weeks from today.

We expect to have plenty of proposals for a limited number of slots, but given the extraordinary expertise of ARSC members and others on this list I know there are other great presentations just waiting to be given.

You can download the proposal form from the ARSC website, at www.arsc-audio.org/conference.

Presentations on all types of recording-related subjects, in all fields of music and speech, are welcome. And the setting is incomparable. If there ever was a city for good times with good friends, this is it.

Tim Brooks
--ARSC program chair
tim at timbrooks.net