[78-L] Oral Roberts has been called home

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 15 16:31:56 PST 2009

HAW!

Okay, I found my copy (among the miscellaneous 7-inchers..where I also found no
less than 4 copies of the Columbia promo lp "A Hit A Day"..I gotta stop feeling
sorry for these things). Microgroove 78, looks as if it was played on an RE 45.

Side 1: A Personal Message and Prayer For You by Oral Roberts
Side 2: God Is A Good God (Stuart Hamblen)..Oral Roberts Radio Quartet

dl