[78-L] Instrumental tune titles

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Dec 15 13:01:13 PST 2009

Just using the word "Pickin'" brings up a few guitar/banjo/bluegrassy records:

Pickin' Plenty - George Barnes
Just Pickin' - Roy Harvey & Leonard Copeland
Lazy Pickin' - Roy Smeck
Mountain Pickin' - The Stanley Brothers
Nifty Pickin' - Roy Smeck
Pickin' and Playin' - Fiddlin' Doc Roberts Trio
Pickin' Peppers - Jimmy Bryant
Tough Pickin' - Roy Smeck

Cary Ginell