[78-L] Warner "Big Band" set - Go watch it! <vbg>

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 15 07:56:50 PST 2009

Hey, I have a Victrola (actually a Victor Radio with Electrola) in the front
hallway! Mainly because it weighs a ton and hasn't worked since the early 50s,
so if I ever find someone who can work on it (and replace the motor, which is
25 cycle) it won't have to be moved very far. It's an RE 45.
http://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/RCA%20RE-45.htm
Not in quite as good shape as this one.

dl