[78-L] Warner "Big Band" set - Go watch it! <vbg>

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Dec 14 22:48:11 PST 2009

From: "martha" <MLK402 at verizon.net>
> Still have my grandparents' enormous 1952 Zenith, too.
> Heats the room.

I have my parent's 1948 DuMont Chatham RA103, known among collectors as
the "Doghouse".  It is out in the garage, however.  It had been proudly
behind my desk in my office at school, but my office got downsized twice
in the renovation of the building, so couldn't fit it or almost anything
else in my office.  It had been a media display museum.  Of course I
retired, my other long-standing colleague is ill and retiring, and there
is a hiring freeze.  So the department is fading away.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com