[78-L] Warner "Big Band" set - Go watch it! <vbg>

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:16:21 PST 2009

Yeresh! guys. You are spending a lot of time bitching here about how you can't copy these things or play on your PC. I expected that when these sets arrived it would be awful quiet here. There's over 11 hours to watch and you should be away from your PC (and 78-l) watching the sets! And didn't anybody see the other great 1929-30 musicals which at about $11. each are a bargain?

Based on the TVs going out of Best Buy and Costcos MOST folks are not using their PC for primarily watching DVDS. So watch it on a TV or buy a new DVD player (under $20.00 for an okay one at CVS or Walmart).

Okay, I'm off to watch Discs 5 and 6.....

Steve