[78-L] A word of warning concerning playback of Warner "BigBand" set Re: They are practically Giving away the Vitaphone DVD set!

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 14 13:28:03 PST 2009

At 20:25 14/12/2009, DL wrote:
>I'm also mad at the DVD industry for constantly rereleasing the same
>material with slight revisions or "ultimate" versions.

Don't even get me started on the idiocy of region encoding. What an
absolute heap of stinky donkey dung that is! Case in point -- the
Canadian TV series Psi Factor as seen on Global -- only season one is
available in Region 1 - the home region! Seasons 2 to 4 -- region2
only -- Germany. Huh?

Anyone know a region free hack for a Philips PET741B portable DVD player?