[78-L] Two days before...

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sat Dec 12 14:45:24 PST 2009

You're right, this was written from the perspective of someone whose history books have a somewhat different perspective of the war than most of the world.

I've changed it to read,

"Here is a unique peek into the American past.  Dec 5, 1941, just 2 days before the attack on Pearl Harbor, some folks were spending a carefree Friday evening around their new Packard-Bell Phonocord 78 rpm record recording machine, unaware that come Sunday morning, the seemingly distant wars in Europe and Asia would envelope the United States."

Better??  CDB