[78-L] The Christmas Songs

Jeff Austin jaustin214 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 14:34:55 PST 2009

Last year I thought I had finally lost what few shreds of rational thought I had left, when, at (gulp) Walmart, their otherwise ghastly muzak launched into the 1934 Guy Lombardo recording of "Winter Wonderland."  I cannot fathom under what circumstances this came to pass.  A weird, and utterly charming moment, although it's possible that I just got my anti-psychotic meds mixed up that day.

J.