[78-L] Happy Birthday to You

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Dec 12 14:31:14 PST 2009

I doubt this was issued as a juke box record. The Wanderers only released 9 sides from what turned out to be their only session (1/28/35), so SOMETHING had to be an odd side. Maybe back then they just paired odd sides together. As someone once purportedly told Sigmund Freud, "Siggy, sometimes a cigar is only a cigar."

Cary Ginell