[78-L] The Christmas Songs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 11 21:03:15 PST 2009

Not yet, not likely. But I'll be sending them over to Toast of New York (when I
remember). Actually they aren't very good, sorry to say..no undiscovered Isham
gems waiting to be unearthed. It's the later band and they're obviously
cranking these programs out like sausages. Sausages with clams. What a
revolting pizza that would be.

dl