[78-L] The Christmas Songs

Martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 18:23:10 PST 2009

 I knew someone (now deceased) who thought Todd (pronounced "Tawd") was the
bee's knees, and he must have played All Around The Xmas Tree every time I
visited...  I think he liked Dick Todd because the "Poor Man's Crosby" was
on cheaper labels.   I  still think Todd sounds like a bad imitation of Bob
Crosby, badly imitating his brother's early 30s style.

 Did Todd also record this on another label?