[78-L] Bigots^

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 14:26:33 PST 2009

 And have provided people (like me) with maybe half the music and comedy we
love ... plus a lot of fun words and phrases... and chopped liver, which I
have a hankering to make (neither of my big supermarkets sell livers, so
I'll hafta go to a real butcher to get a bunch.  Then a big chicken,  roast
that, save the fat (can't find schmaltz here) , use that for frying, chop
the onions, boil the eggs, etc.  Arteries, beware !  )

plus that little Jewish baby, whose birfday is supposed to be coming soon.

----- Original Message -----   Have Jewish friends, what they do for
Religion, is