[78-L] Bigots

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Fri Dec 11 12:08:13 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darrell Lehman" <nickjay at worldnet.att.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Bigots

> It may be called "sepAration" but it ain't in the Constitution!
>

>    Amendment I
>
> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
> prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
>

> simmonssomer wrote:
>> Oh I forgot to add...that teaching religion in school is contrary to our
>> constitution.
>> You should read it some time before you call me names.
>> It's called "seperation of church and state."
>> Unfortunately Islam considers them to be one and the same.
>> I do not want it over here.........OK?

   Right on! Let them STAY in their Paradise on Earth, their 14th century
religion, I mean HOW they treat women, for starters??Let them wallow in it
THERE! Don't you bring it here! You WILL be discriminated against? Remember
immigrants USED to come here to be American, French, English, German, what
ever the nation they came to. They swore allegience on a Bible, well U.S.A.
IS a Christian thinking state? IF you don't like it, the planes, trains and
automobiles fly BOTH ways! Of course you are getting the Church/State
argument nowadaze, big time. ACLU comes to mind. Christmas trees on Public
Property? Big deal, IF ya don't like it, yur free to go! DO!
   ENGLISH is, or SHOULD be our National language, too! Learn it! I think of
the old WW1 song about "Uncle Sammy" and "Don't bite the hand that feeds
you?"Oh, yeah,right?  Patriotism isn't Politically Correct, nowadaze? Feh!

     Sorry! rant over, lets go back to  "I didn't Raise my Boy to be a
soldier"  "Wireless to Heaven" When US HAD a Constitution, and USED it!

      Bob