[78-L] Bigots

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 11:46:10 PST 2009

Um. What? Seems to me you're getting your information about Islam (of which there are many varieties, just like Christianity) from the wrong people.

Most Muslims in the US and Canada don't want religion taught in schools. Many, many evangelical Christians do. THEY have been "over here" for longer than the US has been a country.