[78-L] Johnny Mercer songs on 78 - dubs wanted

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Thu Dec 10 19:20:12 PST 2009

a friend of mine has inquired about getting dubs of the following recordings of Johnny Mercer songs.  To his knowledge, these recordings have never been reissued.  If you can supply dubs, please contact me off list at zimrecords at msn.com.

Art

Music From Across The Sea    Casa Loma         Kenny Sargent    Bruns 6628    1933
Old Skipper                             Dick Robertson                             BB B-5620     1934
Old Skipper                             Don Bestor         Jean Napier         Bruns 6981    1934
Just A Fair Weather Friend       Casa Loma         Kenny Sargent    Dec 339         1934
I Could Kiss You For That         Orrin Tucker                                 Col 25398       1940
I Could Kiss You For That         Dolly Dawn                                   OK 5977        1940
Wouldja For A Big Red Apple    Tiny Hill                                        Mer 1055       1947