[78-L] Torrie Zito

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:17:47 PST 2009

Arranger/teacher Marion Evans was particularly proud of Torrie. Evans told
me that Torrie was the only musician who worked his way through all of the
Percy Goetschius texts, quite an accomplishment. These books were written
about a century ago, are rigorous, and I would use them if I was teaching
harmony and form.

Jeff Sultanof