[78-L] Fw: Frank Sinatra's new release

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Thu Dec 10 10:51:42 PST 2009

   Sorry! I HAD a @#$% link when I sent it? Damn computers won't always send
stuff ya like to share? I saw SOMEBODY else linked it FOR me? THANKS! Was
gunna thank ya under separate cover (E mail). A good parady of "Stangers in
the Night" or" MY Flight" <g>/ ANYBODY who has EVER flown, will enjoy this
one? Don't you just DREAD after you get in your assigned MIDDLE seat,
watching, cringing, at WHAT waddles down the isle, RIGHT to YOUR seat?300 lb
woman 400 lb man, giving the "Great UN-washed" expression a whole new
meanng! FEH! Rather drive or go Amtrak!There are nice  dining  or lounge car
on the train, train takeoffs are pleassently uneventful!

   Bob