[78-L] Fw: Frank Sinatra's new release

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 10:46:06 PST 2009

Yes, that's hilarious, threatening to beat up people wearing turbans or speaking foreign languages on your flight.

People wearing turbans are most likely Sikhs, who are neither Muslim nor Arab, and have never been associated with any terrorism. In fact, they've been the VICTIMS of terrorism in their native India.

If you think this is funny, you should know that Sikhs have been murdered in America by people who thought that they were from the Taliban.

But hey, all them ay-rabbs look alike, right?