[78-L] Snow White HMV 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 10 08:45:56 PST 2009

If Disney did Snow White today, the dwarfs would be voiced by George Clooney,
Robin Williams, Eugene Levy, Will Smith, George Clooney again, Dustin Hoffman
and James Earl Jones..Meryl Streep would be the Wicked Queen..Drew Barrymore
would probably be Snow White. And good luck getting any of 'em into one studio
at the same time.

dl