[78-L] Special Christmas Greetings Gennett Records

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 03:48:51 PST 2009

Ok I found it from an old Newsclipping on line: The blurb mentions those 1923 Christmas Greetings were
from:

Bebe Daniel, William Jenning Bryan, Wilbur Nesbit, Kin Hubbard, Sid Smith(Andy Gump)
Meredith Nicholson, Shirley Mason, and Mitzie Harjos.

GREAT GENNETT SELLER.
The Gennett Christmas Greeting records were
among the biggest sellers in records in the week be-
fore Christmas . The "Ten Gifts That Actually Speak
Your Christmas Greetings " as the advertising so
aptly announced, offered a choice that was considered
a boon by a vast number of holiday shoppers. In
them the holiday spirit was voiced by famous authors,
humorists and stage folk. The ten greeting records
included numbers by Bebe Daniels, William Jen-
nings Bryan, Wilbur D. Nesbit, Kin Hubbard, Sid
Smith (Andy Gump), Meredith Nicholson, Shirley
Mason and Mitzi Hajos