[78-L] Schaap/Marsalis racket?

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Dec 9 22:28:20 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Steven C. Barr wrote:

Well, the contents of Br 80060A WERE recorded 5/28/26 (unless this was
dubbed?)...
but the RECORD didn't appear until 18 or 19 years later! As a 78 collector,
certainly wouldn't pay the same price for a copy of 80060 as for the
original 1926
Brunswick!

At least framing reissue 78's leaves more originals available...?!

Wonder if I could sell "Rare! Original! 78 rpm phonograph records from
before
World War I, featuring the original sound of Henry Burr, autographed by
Steven
C. Barr!"...?!

Steven C. Barr