[78-L] Bleach was Re: Windex

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed Dec 9 08:26:08 PST 2009

I was told in a communication from a major entity (like the Edison museum,
Smithsonian or such -I'll have to look for the letter) that a bath in
alcohol will not hurt the wax and will kill the bugs.  I don't know what
bleach will do.   It can't hurt to try it on a terminally moldy cylinder at
any rate (and I'd be happy to give terminal brown wax a new home because I
can shave and re-use them)

Ron L