[78-L] Record storage & 2nd floor weight limits

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 8 20:53:07 PST 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:

> One hopes I can purchase the old factory of the Malleable Iron
> Works (which was our Knob Hill Farms market before Mr.
> Stavros went broke!)...then I'll have to figure out how many 78's
> it can contain maximum...?!

Not all that off topic..when I worked in the 'Shwa, I had to spend many
unpleasant hours in a trailer near the entrance to Knob Hill Farms, being a
real live disc jerkey, reading ads for the second-rate food they sold there,
freezing my keester on wintry Saturday mornings when the propane heater hadn't
begun working yet, not being able to hear the station I was broadcasting on
after sunset because of pattern change..wait a minute, we ARE off topic.  Sorry
about that. Anyway, the place is now an oriental supermarket, I think.