[78-L] New (to me) contemporary 78

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Mon Dec 7 16:43:56 PST 2009

Folk band A Hawk & A Hacksaw (From New Mexico) released a single, "Foni Tu
Argite" from their new album as a 500 copy, limited edition, hand-numbered
10", cut at 78rpm.
It was issued on April 28, 2009.
And, taken into account that several record factories offer 78 rpm cut,
there are probably later issues around.
Kristjan