[78-L] Revised American Dance Band Discography

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Dec 7 14:54:40 PST 2009

It's too bad most of these discographies have such a limited market that they have to be published in the US or the UK, where printing costs are sky high. I know it's not patriotic to think so, but isn't there a printer in China that can do it cheaper without having to print 20,000 copies?

Cary Ginell