[78-L] Revised American Dance Band Discography

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 13:57:02 PST 2009

Just had a phone call from Richard Johnson to say that the discography
is at the printers with a publication date of mid-January 2010.

It consists of 4800 pages, with indices, in 5 volumes. Price will be
$125 per volume or $500.00 the set plus postage. Bound in Columbia Royal
Blue with gold blocking. I don't have the ordering details as yet, but
there should be an advert in the next edition of VJM. I'll let you know
when that appears.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4668 (20091207) __________

http://www.eset.com