[78-L] Peterson's Hobo Orchrdtra?

Al Haug westbankal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:23:36 PST 2009

I always thought the records by "Peterson's Hobo Orchestra" were by
Olle i Skratthult (Hjalmar Peterson). Looks like whoever compiled this
information mixed up "Peterson's Orchestra" with "Peterson's Hobo
Orchestra", given the Scandinavian titles for the other 6 sides.
For more on Olle, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Peterson
He used to play in my neighborhood back in the 20s (long before I was
around, mind you)