[78-L] White Christmas, The Movie

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Dec 6 20:44:40 PST 2009

I'm seeing a local version put on by our local musical theater company. They spare no expense so it should be a nice production. The daughter of a friend of ours is playing the General's granddaughter (not a huge part, but the only one for a kid). I did see the show when it was at the Pantages in Hollywood several years ago and it was wonderful, although nobody is going to make me forget Danny Kaye. The two male leads in the upcoming show are terrific, however. They played Don Lockwood and Cosmo in "Singin' in the Rain" and are now doing Wallace and Davis. Should be fun.

Cary Ginell