[78-L] Cheesecake LP

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Dec 6 16:02:23 PST 2009

Arrrrrrrrrggggggg!!!  My eyes!  My eyes!!

Actually, I think I have the album, so I've seen it before.  Along with
Pat Cooper's Spagetti Sauce and Other Delights.  In our used record
store in Lexington, KY, Pops, he put up a whole wall of the Whipped
Cream and Other Delights covers.  He couldn't stand the idea of putting
75 or so copies in a browser bin!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com