[78-L] Doc Williams

Bill Knowlton udmacon1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:26:55 PST 2009

Doc, now in his 90s, still rund Wheeling Records with the able assistance of hisa daughter Barbara ("Peeper.").

Most of his Wheeling 78s, 45s and LPs have been reissued on CDs.

Check him out at www.docwilliams.com

BILL KNOWLTON, "Bluegrass Ramble," Sundays: 9 pm to midnight (EST) over WCNY-FM (91.3) Syracuse, WUNY (89.5) Utica, WJNY (90.9) Watertown NY, also: www.wcny.org udmacon1 at hotmail.com  Since 1973!
PO Box 2400, Syracuse NY 13220-2400. 315-457-6100
"Hello folks in Georgia....May I have the exquisite beatitude of escorting your CAPtivating craniums over the space intervening from your PAYrental domicile to the edifice erected to the worship of the Divine Being and other fine things, I thank you."  --Uncle Dave Macon greeting Georgia radio listeners circa 1951

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me