[78-L] 14 inch Victor Special DeLuxe

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 3 16:44:51 PST 2009

It's turning at 44 or 45.  I downloaded the video, recorded the sound, and
sped it up to approx 60rpm, which made the music much less ridiculous.

http://www.box.net/shared/gp6sbrtm6z

 I have the same model Victor machine with the same gear noise, and just
that was enough to indicate how very slow it's going ... besides the fact
that you can just watch the picture & count the revolutions of Nipper on the
label !