[78-L] Earl Okin's Xmas Gramophone Show.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 2 06:45:34 PST 2009

Hi!

On 1st December, my ninth monthly Gramophone Show (the Xmas show)
went live on line.
(The previous eight shows should also be available.

All shows are totally FREE in Mp3 format and can be listened to where
they are OR downloaded to hear on your computer or iPod.

Do please have a listen and maybe even subscribe (you get an e-mail
when the next show goes live) and forward the link to anyone else
who, you think, would enjoy it.

It is mainly culled from my personal 78rpm record collection and the
content ranges from Opera through Classic Jazz to Music Hall and
anything else that's REALLY good!

Here's the link...

http://earlokin.blogspot.com

Earl.

PS If you have time, let me know your thoughts on the show and maybe,
even drop me a request!