[78-L] Fw: Collection at Kingston-upon-Thames

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 00:53:31 PST 2009

78records at cdbpdx.com wrote:
> I received this email to my web page.  Chances are very good I will never make it to Kingston-upon-Thames, but if anyone else would care to follow up on this, that would be dandy.
>
> Thanks!  CDB

This is sorta in my catchment area, but previous experience has shown
that contacting these people has been a waste of time. When I ask them
specifics about the collections they never respond.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4650 (20091130) __________

http://www.eset.com