[78-L] Huh?^ and Wow! ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 30 15:22:14 PST 2009

I don't usually bother contacting these idiots but I couldn't resist in this
case. I asked how many copies of it he'd like so we can both get rich.

If there's a Ruth Wallachinsky record anywhere on the face of the earth that's
worth more than $5 (and that's allowing for the scarce 1946 sides) I'd like to
know about it. I think the last batch of RWs I bought cost me a dollar or two
for 9 of 'em.

Now that Northern Soul 45, that's a different story.

dl