[78-L] Stokowski, where are you?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 30 07:27:23 PST 2009

Still won't work. Can anyone in North America get it? Failing that, can someone
please check on the dates for Everest SDBR 3070, which contains
	Wagner: DIE WALKURE: WOTAN'S FAREWELL & MAGIC FIRE MUSIC
	Chopin/Stokowski: MAZURKA Op. 17/4, PRELUDE 28/24, WALTZ 64/2
	Canning: FANTASY ON A HYMN TUNE?
All Houston Symphony Orchestra.

Thanks
dl