[78-L] Verve Label Colours

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Nov 27 16:15:47 PST 2009

Ricky Nelson's music career had an effect on 16mm film collectors.  He
was often featured in a solo studio video of a song at the end of the
episodes of The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.  Collectors have often
found that the songs have been clipped out of the 16mm films of the
programs in circulation.  In the mid-70s, Gaines 16 Films sold a large
batch of original ABC prints of the series, complete with original
opens, closes, and commercials, so many original prints are probably out
there.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com